Hello All! Today I am here to help you choose the ecommerce platforms for your online store. Few days back have came accross lots of questions from clients as well as from surroundings, which ecommerce platform to opt on. One of our client was in a big dilemma to choose a platform for his enterprise ecommerce store. This lead me to write an article and help you all with some of the best ecommerce platforms. As always the increasing competition and growing online business had lead companies to try something new to their online stores. To match the competition one has to aim to capitalize upon mobile and social ecommerce trends. Keeping in mind the growing business and trends of ecommerce I have identified the best ecommerce platforms one can use to build their online store.
Shopify focuses on mobile and social media shopping and it has over 3,25000 active online shops. Shopify continues to meet its involvement in growing requirements and trends of ecommerce.
Benefits of Shopify are:
- Awesome Add on Apps:
Shopify has many amazing apps that you can install and download in your store to introduce new functionality. They have the most available apps in their app store.
- You have over 100 themes to choose upon
- They serve with mobile friendly shopping cart
- It has different packages raning from $29 to $299/Month
Magento is often considered as leader of ecommerce platforms. This platform is always preferred as one of the best ecommerce platforms for enterprise level stores. You can see one fourth of the market share Magento as their ecommerce platform.
Benefits of using Magento:
- It is an Open Source Platform
- About 9000+ extensions to scale business.
- Extention for Social ecommerce to let you seel your products on social media
- Buit in High end features.
Would not recommend Magento for beginners as its setup is too complicated.
With its intialization in 2009 it has now over 55000 online stores and is growing as one of the best ecommerce software providers. You can customize BigCommerce slightly but lacks total control like Shopify.
Benefits of BigCommerce:
- Amazing built in features like coupons, shopping tax, newsletters and much more.
- There is no transaction fee.
- You can integrate your store with social media slike Facebook, Google, ebay and such more sites.
WooCommerce is a Plugin of WordPress so you cannot use it without WordPress. But is highly used now a days.
Benefits of WooCommerce:
- It offers ultimate customizability
- Using actions, filters and so to change functionality is much simple and efficient.
- As is it WordPress plugin you can avial all the goodies that comes with WordPress
- Have access to millions of themes and plugins to meet your exact requirements.
If you are looking for customized ecommerce platforms? We are comming up with a solution soon. Stay tunes with us for the customized ecommerce solution foronline store.
So what do you which 2 platforms are best for ecommerce online store? For me they are Magento and WooCommerce are the platforms to be used for best ECommerce development services. Let me know your thouhgts on same in the comment box below. Happy online Browsing!