GST (Goods and Services Tax) has been announced on 1st July 2017, one of India’s largest fiscal reforms. This has now become mandatory for every seller to remove all the other taxes and update them with a single tax called GST. It affects entrepreneurs/shopkeepers/businessmen. Now onward tax system is in use which is CGST, SGST for state and IGST for all nation.
WordPress website with WooCommerce have lots of usage in the Indian market. Now, all those e-commerce sites have to adapt 'GST' tax system. Still, there is lot of headache to set GST taxation with WooCommerce for WordPress stores.
We provide the solution for the 'headache' with our 'WooCommerce GST Plugin'.This plugin is for GST tax setting. It sets all taxes including Tax slabs setting for CGST, SGST and IGST automatically. A user of this plugin needs to just select the options given in 'GST Setting ( WooCommerce -> GST Settings )'.
How To Use 'WooCommerce GST Plugin' :
Using WooCommerce GST Plugin, you are able to manage the GST tax for your store. You can specify the GSTIN number on GST settings tab in the WooCommerce setting. You can also choose ether single or multiple type product and according that you can choose tax slabs. Plugin also provides 'HSN Code' meta field to set a unique code for product.
Steps To Installation :
1. Upload `woocommerce-gst-plugin` zip to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Configure WooCommerce -> GST Settings
* Admin can configure GST settings.
* Admin can enter their GSTIN code and that will be shown on the invoice.
* Meta field for 'HSN Code'.
* Admin can choose required tax slabs.
* Generates tax slabs with CGST, SGST and IGST automatically.
Hope you will enjoy using the plugin. Feel free to comment in case of queries or more.