This plugin allows you to search YouTube/Vimeo videos based on keyword you enter and insert it into post or page using wordpress embed shortcode. Find Video icon on post/page visual editor after installation.
How to install :
- Upload wp-embed-youtube.zip to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Note : For this plugin you require to enable php_openssl and curl setting in your php.ini file or contact your server administrator to install / enable it.
Frequently asked questions :
1.How can I seacrh and add a video?
- a) Click on Add New or edit of page or post in your WordPress admin panel.
- b) Click on Video icon in Visual editor button.
- c) Select the Vimeo tab if you wish videos from Vimeo. Default is for Youtube.
- d) Enter the keyword into input box and click on search.
2. Can I add height and width?
Yes, you can specify height and width which is optional. It also allows you to set a maximum (but not fixed) width and height.